Monday, July 2, 2012

June Reading Wrap-Up

June is now done and summer is super here. In full force. And by that I mean it's burst-into-flames hot outside followed by crazy torrential storms. Ah summer. I haven't yet made it to reading on the beach but I do plan on fitting some of that in eventually. For now I have done fairly well with my reading, although I blame the summer for making me not want to do any homework, i.e. challenge reading. I'm going to need to buckle down or else I'm going to be cramming to get this stuff done. See, it's like being back in school!

Now to the stats!

Number of books read
6

Number of pages read
1,847

Percentage of fiction read
67%

Percentage of female authors
50%

Percentage of white authors
83% - not great BUT better than previous months! Thank you, Butler

Percentage of US authors
83%

Percentage of eBooks
33%

Percentage of challenge books
0% whomp

Books written by decade
1970s - 17%
2000s - 67%
2010s - 17%

And since I realize I haven't read any challenge books this month, let's see overall how I'm doing on those things

Classics Challenge
4/9

Smooth Criminals Challenge
2/8

Not soooo bad but I need to get back on track with this.