Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm sorry I've been MIA

I opened up this post with every intention of writing my review for Clay's Ark. And it's just not happening. Not because I'm in any reading or writing slump. I'm in a work-is-stupid-insane-right-now slump. Well that's not really a slump. More like this.
My week. I wish I had pizza
By the time I get home I don't want to do anything that requires thinking. Which is why I'm currently watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding (DON'T JUDGE ME). But I wanted to let you know where I've wandered off to and also why you might be getting comments on your posts that are like a week+ old.

But I am reading, lest you were worried. I've got three books going at the moment. Fun Home which I've been wanting to read cos I really want to branch out and read some graphic novels. And now I am.* Then there's Lexicon which is confusing me at the moment and I feel like I need to start over so I know what's going on. Not that I believe the book is confusingly written, but that whole lack of brain power thing. And then there's The Patternmaster, the final in the Patternist/Seed to Harvest series.

So yeah, that's what's going on over here. Hopefully by next week (...or the week after) things will be back to normal and I'll actually get reviews of Clay's Ark and Sacred up. Yes, that would be good.

*see what I mean about lack of brain power right now? You should know this post took me like an hour.