Monday, February 3, 2014

January reading wrap-up

Last year my strongest reading month was January. This year...not so much. I'm not exactly sure why but I didn't get much reading done this month. No reason. I wouldn't even say it was a reading slump, although I suppose that's exactly what it was (a slump in reading that is). I managed 2 books this month. One of the books I had a) read before and b) had read about 1/2 of in December. But I'm not too upset about this. Besides, now I can pretty much only get better this year.

Now, those stats.

Number of books read
2

In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
Different Seasons by Stephen King

Total pages read
1,049

Percentage of fiction
50%

Percentage of female authors
0%

Percentage of white authors
100%

Percentage of US authors
100%

Percentage of ebooks
0% - which is odd, considering how many ebooks I recently picked up

Percentage of re-reads
50%

Percentage of review books
0%

Books written by decade
1980s - 50%
2000s - 50%

Books by genre
Travel memoir - 50%
Horror - 50%