Monday, December 2, 2019

November Reading Wrap Up

One minute, it was time to turn back the clocks and then all of a sudden it's December and what the what? Things have been hectic the end of the month. Thanksgiving was a bit different this year. Or at least different for me. See, Tom always has to work over Thanksgiving so I always spent the holiday with my family. Last year, I stayed around home instead of traveling down south to see my dad because small child makes for stressful traveling, especially first time traveling and especially alone traveling.

This year I decided to tag along on Tom's work trip (families are welcome cos holidays) because while it would mean traveling with the little one, it would at least be us traveling together. Oh also, it was a trip to the Bahamas, for the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament. It was also the first time in 15 years that Tom and I got to spend Thanksgiving together. That was fun, if not the most relaxing but really, can't complain.



My reading was a little sparse this month, in part because I spent time reading a book I ultimately didn't finish and thus isn't counted. Sigh. But anyway, let's look at those stats.

Number of books read
3
Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
Lafayette in the Somewhat United States by Sarah Vowell

Number of pages read
1,070

Fiction
33%

POC Authors
0%
Female authors
67%

US authors
67%

Rereads
33%

Book formats
audiobook - 100%

Where'd I get the book
library - 100%

Decade published
2010s - 100%

Resolution books
33% - just the one book. Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling, perhaps you've heard of her) is a UK author