Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December Reading Wrap-Up

I know it's been a while. I blame the holidays. Not that I really have a good excuse (I didn't travel, nor did we have people staying with us) but still. Holidays throw schedules off and take up lots of otherwise productive time where you are sitting around eating junk food. But I am still around and I am still reading so hey. There's that.

I hope everyone had relaxing and 9more) productive holidays and lots of plans for 2018.

I'll be doing a few different wrap up posts so let's start with the first one, December reading stats!

Total books read
5
Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change by Ellen Pao
Neurocomic by Dr. Hana Ros & Dr. Matteo Farinella
Almost Midnight by Rainbow Rowell
Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Cranor
You Don't Have to Like Me: Essays on Growing Up, Speaking Out, and Finding Feminism by Alida Nugent

Total pages read
1,172

Fiction
40%

POC Authors
40%

Female authors
80%
US authors
80%

Book formats
ebook: 20%
hardback: 40%
paperback: 40%

Where'd I get the book
Gift: 40%
Indie: 40%
Kindle/Audible: 20%

Readalong/book club
20%

Book by decade
2010s: 100%
Books by genre
Graphic novel (also science!): 20%
Memoir: 40%
Sci fi: 20%
YA: 20%

Resolution
60%
Reset and You Don't Have to Like Me are by POC authors (Asian and Latina, respectively)
Neurocomic is by a non-US author (UK).