Friday, January 5, 2024

My Favorite Reads of 2023


Another year gone by, another post to reflect on my favorite books for the year. Some were new. Some were rereads. A lot of rereads. Considering I'm also starting 2024 with a reread (one of the ones below!) seems like I'm starting the year off right.

Top New (to me) Reads

 

The Bullet That Missed by Richard Osman
Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for Murderers by Jesse Q. Sutanto
The Last Devil to Die by Richard Osman
Everyone In My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin Stevenson
Yellowface by R.F. Kuang
Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting by Clare Pooley
How To Be Perfect: The Correct Answer to Every Moral Question by Michael Shur


Top Rereads

 




Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
World War Z by Max Brooks
My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman