Monday, June 11, 2018

May Reading Wrap Up

I know. I only posted ONCE in May. And it was one of these wrap ups. I'm disappointed. I wanted to get some more writing done and I could/should make more of an effort to do so. But I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. I am going to (try) to stop feeling guilty about not getting writing done and just accept that for a little while, this is how it's going to be. I'll have a couple reviews and I'm thinking I'm gonna try to do some mini-review posts to get caught up. (ALSO I'll have you know I wrote some posts for the Frankenstein readalong and then never posted them because who knows why. I think I forgot and then was so far back and just. I need a nap)

But hey, since I can do some stats, let's do that

Number of books read
3
And a Bottle of Rum: The History of the New World in Ten Cocktails by Wayne Curtis
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
The Glitch by Elisabeth Curtis

Total pages read
1,189

Fiction
67%

POC authors
33%

Female authors
33%

US authors
67%

Book formats
ebook: 33%
paperback: 67%

Where'd I get the book
Indie: 67%
Netgalley: 33%

Review books
33% (and now I have 2 books I really need to review)
Rereads
33% (gotta get ready for the Crazy Rich Asians movie! Also, great beach reach. And I read it on the beach. I was on a )

Books by decade
2000s: 33%
2010s: 67%

Resolution books
33%
because of Crazy Rich Asians (POC and non-US author) but it feels sort of like cheating since it's a re-read. But not so much that I'm not going to count it.