Monday, April 2, 2018

March Reading Wrap Up

March is always a pretty swell month, cos it's my birthday month and all. I am a fan of that. And I did marginally better with reading. I mean, sure 2 of them were graphic novels/comics and one was an audiobook I've listed to a jillion times BUT STILL. I even managed to get all of the reviewing for books-I-need-to-not-just-want-to review done. Pretty proud of that. Did you see that? Last week, TWO whole reviews were written? You should know, I was very smug on Tuesday when the second review went out.

Let's get on to those stats!

Number of books read
4
Number One Chinese Restaurant by Lillian Li
The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui
World War Z by Max Brooks
Herding Cats by Sarah Andersen

Total pages read
1,091

Fiction
50%

POC Authors
50%
Female authors
75%

US Authors
75%

Book formats
audiobook: 25%
ebook: 75%

Where'd I get the book
Gift: 25%
Kindle/Audible: 25%
NetGalley: 50%

Review books
50%

Books by decade
2000s: 25%
2010s: 75%

Resolution Books
50%
Number One Chinese Restaurant is by a POC author
The Best We Could Do is by a POC author and author originally from another country (though she grew up mostly in the US)