Monday, January 9, 2023

My Favorite Reads of 2022

What is this? A second non-reading wrap up post of the year. What is going on? 

Anyway, I was thinking about some of my fav books I read in 2022. I had fewer 5 star reads compared to 2021 but I also had far more rereads that year than I did in 2022. For me, a 5 star book is generally one that I a) feel compelled to tell everyone about and b) want to reread. I have a lot of 4 star books that I think are good, beyond just "I liked it" but I'm not already jonesing to pick it up again. 

Top New (to me) Reads
 

 

Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell
The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
Bullet Train by Kotaro Isaka


Top Rereads
 

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson
Evil Eye by Madhuri Shekar

Here's to some new 5 star reads in 2023!