Wednesday, July 3, 2019

June Reading Wrap Up

I really thought I was going to do better with posting in June. Really, truly thought that. And then the month has come and gone and I only posted twice and no reviews. Sigh. Maybe July will be my month? You never know, it could happen.

Leeeet's see, what else, what else, what else. My reading has become basically all audiobooks which sort of makes me sad but given that most of my time is now spent playing with the goblin (yay!) or picking up after him (...less yay) it's not a huge surprise. I am just happy that audiobooks are an option or my reading would basically be zero and man, that is a sad thought. Do not like.
Him I do like
Hey, let's look at those stats

Books read
5
Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark
The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
Things That Make White People Uncomfortable by Michael Bennet
You Do You: Proud to be Fabulous by Tan France & Nikki Levy (sort of a book but it was from Audible so counting it)
The Bride Test by Helen Hoang

I just noticed that every month since March I have read 5 books. I dunno what that means. It certainly hasn't been on purpose.

Pages read
1,230

Fiction
40%

POC authors
60%
Female authors
60%

US author
60%

Readalong/Book club
20%

Book format
audiobook: 100%

Where'd I get the book
Kindle/Audible: 40%
Library: 60%

Decades published
2010s: 100%

Resolution books
80%
The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware - UK author
Things That Make White People Uncomfortable by Michael Bennet - POC author
You Do You: Proud to be Fabulous Tan France is from the UK and Pakistani and I realize he just hosted this collection but they have him listed as they would an author so
The Bride Test by Helen Hoang - POC author