Tuesday, October 9, 2018

September Reading Wrap Up

Hey, did you know that September ended? Like over a week ago. Turns out days and weeks and months start to blend together on maternity. But he's started smiling and making noises so it's give and take.
I mean, look at this face
I have also continued to increase the amount of reading I'm getting done. One book in July, two in August and now three in September. I mean, not counting children's books, which I am also reading to the little one but not keeping track of. AND I finally got a library card so getting back into a good reading groove. Or at least working my way back that way.

Stat time? Stat time.

Number of books read
3
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
Blood, Bones and Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef by Gabrielle Hamilton
Choose Your Own Disaster by Dana Schwartz

Number of pages
933

Fiction
33%

POC Authors
0%
Female authors
67%

US authors
100%

Rereads
33%

Book formats
ebook: 100%
Still doing most of my reading on my phone given how much easier it is to read with one hand while I'm holding something in the other hand (baby, bottle, pacifier, etc. Life is super exciting now)

Where'd I get the book
Kindle: 100%

Decades published
2010s: 100%

Resolution books
0%
I will get better here. Hopefully soon

Let's see how October goes! Better ? Maybe