Friday, August 3, 2018

July Reading Wrap Up

There isn't much to report in terms of reading this month. Because I only read one book. One and a half books but I guess if I don't finish the book it doesn't count. So one book.

BUT I did other things in July. Such as have this guy show up
He showed up 3 weeks early, because when do things go according to plan? I mean, it wasn't really his fault, it was more on me. And there were complications with the the birth (again, on my end, he was fine) so I didn't get a lot of reading done in July. I thought I would cos there was a lot of time just sitting around while I was at the hospital but a lot of that time was spent staring at a blank wall (which was about the amount of mental energy I was willing to exert much of the time). We'll see how August goes. So far, eh, but I'm working on it. Kinda

Anyway, hey some really boring stats for July

Number of books read
1
Agorafabulous by Sara Benincasa

Number of pages read
279

Fiction
0%

POC authors
0%

Female authors
100%

US authors
100%

Rereads
100%

Book formats
ebook: 100%

Where'd I get the book
Kindle/Audible: 100%

Decade published
2010s: 100%

Resolution books
0%