Wednesday, July 6, 2016

June Reading Wrap up

June is over, which is especially sad because June was vacation time and I want to go back to there instead of hanging out in this lame reality place. Let's just jump right into the stats, shall we.
Total books read
5
$2.00 A Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America by Kathryn J. Eden and H. Luke Shaefer
My Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
The Fireman by Joe Hill
Blackass by A. Igoni Barrett
Dietland by Sarai Walker

Total pages read
1,992

Fiction
60%

Female authors
40%

White authors
80%
US authors
80%

Book format
ebook: 80%
paperback: 20%

Where'd I get the book
Indie bookstore: 20%
Kindle: 60%
Netgally: 20%

Rereads
0%

Review books
20%

Readalong/Book Club
0%

Blogger reco
40%

Translation
0%

Books by decade
2000s: 20%
2010s: 80%

Books by genre
Horror: 20%
Memoir: 20%
Satire: 40%
Sociology: 20%

Resolution books
20%
Juuuuuuust made it, but the point is I made it. Blackass is both by a POC author AND by a non-US author (he's Nigerian). 

So there we go. Not bad. Now I'm going to pretend I'm still on the beach.