Monday, June 1, 2015

May reading wrap-up

May is over and I am ALL KINDS of ready for summer. Especially since it seems we bypassed spring. Even though I don't spend all that much time in the sun (cos, you know, PALE) I enjoy knowing it's out there. 

I did not do well this month in terms of my resolutions. Which I sort of knew would happen when I kicked so much ass with it last month. Next month perhaps. When things are unpacked (oh man, things better be unpacked...) and new things books are acquired. 

Let's see the stats

Number of books read
3
The Passage by Justin Cronin
Fat Girl Walking by Brittany Gibbons
Euphoria by Lily King

Number of pages read

1,282

Percentage of fiction read
67% - I feel like this is the first time in awhile non-fiction snuck in except...*checks list* well March. So really, not that long ago. Memory is hard.

Percentage of female authors
67%

Percentage of white authors
100% aaaaaand back to all white people

Percentage of US authors
100% and also back to all US people

Book formats
ebooks - 33%
paperback - 33%
hardback - 33%

Percentage of rereads
0%

Percentage of review books
33% - whoooa now this is the first review book of the year

Books written by decade
2010s - 100%

Books by genre
dystopia - 33%
memoir - 33%
historical fiction - 33%

Resolution books
0%
Ugh. All white people. From the US. Written in the last 5 years. These are not hard and yet I keep tripping.